Contact: Active Prospects Charity
Active Prospects is a charitable organisation that supports over 100 people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs, acquired brain injury and those with complex needs to live full and aspirational lives. We provide a range of specialised accommodation and support services across Surrey and Sussex. Including:
• Residential services for people with a learning disability, including those with physical disabilities and more complex health conditions.
• Accommodation with support in the community for people experiencing mental health problems.
• Emergency placements for people with learning disabilities whose care arrangements have broken down.
• Supported volunteer and employment – a social enterprise that provides opportunities for people with learning disabilities to gain the necessary skills, confidence and experience to access employment.
• Short breaks for young people – a short-term service for 18 to 30-year-olds with learning disabilities and orautism that provides a break for people living with their families.